Latest Crypto News
- Exclusive Interview with TRON’s Founder, Justin Sun: We Return Power Back to Users
- Tron Kicks Ethereum and EOS’ Ass on DApp Field: Report
- An Introduction to TRON Smart Contract Development
- Why the BitTorrent (BTT) Token Sale Will Be Like No Other
- Fork Off: Constantinople Delayed Till Late February
- 3 Blockchain Projects With A Substantial User Base Right Now
- Ethereum Chain Splits, An Estimated 10% of Miners Stay on Constantinople
- These Six Cryptocurrencies will Likely Spark the Bull Run Of 2019
- Cardano ADA Review by an Ethereum Developer (I dig it)
- Ethereum Foundation postpones Constantinople fork to investigate vulnerabilities
- Ethereum Constantinople Delayed, ETH Down 5%
- Constantinople Hard Fork Will Be Postponed.
- Ethereum Price Analysis Jan.15: Will The Positive Momentum Continue?
- Ether Price Surges Ahead Of Constantinople Hard Fork
- Coinbase Updates its Users On the Upcoming Ethereum Constantinople Network Upgrade
- Ethereum Is Far From Reaching Consensus Less Than Two Days Before Constantinople Hard Fork
- NEO Co-Founder Shares Insights on NEO and Its Comparison to Ethereum
- Coinbase, Kraken and Huobi To Support Ethereum’s (ETH) Constantinople Hard Fork
- Coinbase, Kraken Join Major Exchanges Supporting Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork
- RT @TRONArcade: We are happy to announce Top ETH dApp creator of HyperDragons @MixMarvelGAME has released Epic Dragons on TRON over the wee…
2018 was a terrible year for cryptocurrencies.
One-time high-fliers like Bitcoin (BTC) slipped from lofty valuations near $20,000 to less than $4,000 in months.
2018 didn’t exactly go exactly as planned for cryptocurrency investors.
Many of us watched as our investments sank by more than 80% in some cases.