Latest Crypto News
- EOS surpasses Ethereum in dApp users and transactions. EOS has accomplished more in 3 months than Ethereum has in 3 years. EOS is coming, suck it /r/cryptocurrency! • r/CryptoCurrency
- ETH and XRP See Major Boost Amid Checkered Market Outlook
- Awesome! MyCrypto team Establishes Schedulable Transaction feature on the Ethereum Network
- Newsflash: Ethereum and Ripple Surge 10% Within Minutes in Abnormal Market Activity
- SEC Chairman Clarifies The Comments On Ethereum (ETH) Were Non-Binding and ‘not the Law’
- Ethereum Battles EOS for the Future of Dapps and Smart Contract Supremacy
- Jack Yeu Reveals Switcheo Will be the First ETH/NEO Trading platform
- VeChain Cryptocurrency Review: Is It Overhyped or Not?
- Ethereum [ETH] hashrate declines as miners move closer to bankruptcy
- Bitfinex-Backed Ethfinex Trustless Goes Live, Sees Immediate Volume
- Cardano [ADA]’s Charles Hoskinson says IOHK has 9 figures of revenue
- Cardano Creator Believes Ethereum Classic Is Following The Path Of Bitcoin
- Ether Falls 87% From 2018’s All-Time High, But Some Traders Remain Optimistic Saying Token’s Undervalued
- Cardano (ADA) Founder Charles Hoskinson tells his Journey so far after Buying Bitcoin for $1 in 2011
- The Future of Ethereum Part 1: The Ice Age is Coming
- Tron Foundation Burns 4.9 Billion ERC20 Tokens
- A Case for Bitcoin (BTC): The USD is Not Backed By Gold or Silver and Has an Unlimited Supply
- France Passes the Most Progressive Legislation on ICOs, Bank Accounts to be Guaranteed
- EOS is Superior to Ethereum – BlockToken
- Cardano (ADA) Coin Story: Attempt to Improve what Bitcoin and Ethereum Chose Wrong
China isn’t too thrilled with cryptocurrencies.
They’re going out of their way to clampdown on its use.
All thanks to increased fears of financial insecurity.